Welcome to Casa Cocobolo - Modern tropical living connecting the boundaries of nature and community.
This model home starts construction in March of 2023 and is situated on a spacious corner lot. Casa Cocobolo is a stunning multi-story home with breathtaking views of the ocean. The architecture is a wonder in itself as the living area spans creatively across the hillside property.
Enjoy a modern feel, clean lines, and an open, airy floor plan where large glass panels enable you to enjoy the beautiful ocean scenery from room to room. The home is decorated by SENS Design with porcelain floors and custom cabinets and furniture by Nala Kalu. The high end appliances are GE Profile. The spacious back patio has a synthetic deck and includes a BBQ area with an infinity edge pool which has a 180 degree ocean view. There is also a two-vehicle car port detached from main house. The roof is metal with acoustic and insulated panels
Tamarindo Park represents a unique Costa Rican gated community in the desirable Tamarindo area of Guanacaste. We welcome a thoughtful community that seeks to walk softly on the land, live in tropical contemporary homes, and enjoy a tranquil pura vida lifestyle. At the core of our concept is a small, wellness-lifestyle community that integrates environmental preservation and freedom of personal choices, all within a walkable beachside surf community.
The 90-acre sustainable and conservation based development is conceptualized on the belief that the property’s intrinsic value lies in the site’s natural beauty, the richness of its landscape, and the wellness and biodiversity of the neighboring national park. As part of our preservation efforts, just 25% of the development is destined to home buildings and roads, leaving 75% of the natural environment as undisturbed as possible.
The Tamarindo Park project is designed by talented architects, Richard Muller and Nayib Robles from RM Architecture & Engineering. Richard has a comprehensive understanding of the unique tropical climate found in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica as well as the diverse landscape. Richard specializes in designing beautiful homes for modern casual living that integrate creative solutions to the challenges presented by the natural environment.
The completed project will include a beach club, commercial center, resident club house, paddle tennis, hiking trails and a municipal park.
Playa Tamarindo / Langosta
Playa Tamarindo is the surf mecca of Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Gaining huge popularity with the movie Endless Summer, Tamarindo is the most visited town on Costa Rica's northwest Pacific coast. Playa Langosta is just south of Playa Tamarindo and makes up one of the higher-end neighborhoods in the area. Some call it the "Beverly Hills" of Tamarindo. These beaches are just a 45 minute drive from the Liberia International airport which makes them super easy to get to. Playa Tamarindo has tons of great nightlife with live music, DJ's and fire dancing on the beach at sunset. The diverse population means there are restaurants with cuisine from all over the world to enjoy! Playa Langosta has a more mellow vibe with several restaurants to choose from.
Want to take a tour of this property?
Fill in your details and we will contact you to confirm a time.